8 channel bridgeable class D power amplifier, 8 x 250 W @ 4Ω
The FI-Amp8 is a state of the art 8 channel Class D amplifier providing 240 Watts per channel at 4Ω. It provides 8 x front panel access volume control allowing zone level adjustments directly from the Amplifier.
The FI-Amp8 is designed for use in a wide variety of installations: from a simple setup in a bar/ restaurant or a corporate meeting room to being a part of a larger audio system in a theater.
Pairs of channels may be individually configured to run in Stereo, Parallel or Bridged mode.
Class D technology greatly improves efficiency to over 60%. Higher efficiency not only means the amplifier will require less power to run, but will dissipate considerably less heat.
As a result, the amplifier is much smaller in size, saving precious rack space in an installation.
Lower heat dissipation also reduces stress put on each component part in the amplifier and will prolong product life of the amplifier.
- Lightweight portable 1U ultra-thin design with 8 channels
- 240 Watts per channel at 4Ω
- Intuitive, user-friendly, front panel interface
- Eight channel separate balanced line inputs by phoenix connectors
- Four Speakon (4 contacts) output connectors
- Very high power density in 1U rack height
- Eight channel separate volume control
- Comprehensive protection and monitoring functions
- Eight channel separate status indicators include signal, peak and protection
- Amplifier with delay start system, protect the speakers from shock and damage
- Class-D design for optimum efficiency
- Superior sound quality performance
- From bars, restaurants, retail stores, church to corporate meeting rooms and auditoriums
- Sound reinforcement applications with mid power density and good sounding requirements
- Portable or rental industry PA system
|@ 8Ω||8 x 160 W|
|@ 4Ω||8 x 240 W|
|Bridged @ 8Ω||4 x 480 W|
|Frequency response||20 Hz to 20 KHz (+/-3dB)|
|THD + N||<-0.05% @ 8 Ω / 1 KHz|
|Slew Rate||40V / us|
|S/N Ratio||>90 dB|
|Damping factor||>600 @ 8 Ω|
|Channel separation||>100 dB @ 8 Ω / 1 KHz|
|Input impedance||20 KΩ (Bal.) / 10 KΩ (Unbal.)|
|Input sensitivity||1.0 Volt|
|Protection||DC, Short circuit, Overheat, Soft start|
|Front:||On/ Off Switch, 8 x Volume Ctl.|
|Rear:||Ground lift, Input link mode, Bridge mode (pair)|
|Input connectors||8 x Phoenix (Bal.)|
|Ouput connectors||4 x Speakon 4 contacts (1+/1- 2+/2-)|
|Dimention||1U - 19"|
|W||483 mm - 19"|
|H||44,45 mm - 1,8"|
|D||355 mm - 14"|
|Weight||5,5 Kg - 12.1 Lbs|