Cardioid condenser microphone
The FI-INS is a cardioid condenser microphone, designed for demanding instrument recordings and performances that require extended frequency response, high SPL handling, fast transient response and compact size.
The FI-INS1 is tailored to the instrument miking needs of professional musicians and sound engineers in both live performance and sound recording.
The FI-INS1 is easy to position, durable and manufactured with high standards and tight tolerances.
- Exceptionally lively, clear sound
- Rugged design
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Excellent directivity across the whole frequency range
- Wide frequency response
- Captures the shimmer and the contact of sticks, mallets and hands
- A sensitive mic with a wide, flat response ideal for live amplified and acoustic instruments.
- Extremely well-suited for reproduction of stringed instruments, woodwinds and cymbals
- Its main areas of application are acoustic guitars, cymbals, percussion, overhead, orchestras, grand pianos etc.
|Transducer principle||Electret condenser|
|Frequency response||20 - 20,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity (at 1 kHz)||7 mV/Pa|
|Nominal impedance (at 1 kHz)||100 Ω|
|Min. terminating impedance||1 kΩ|
|Max. sound pressure level||140 dB SPL|
|Phantom powering||48 V / 2.2 mA|
|Dimensions||Ø 20mm, L = 100mm|