Two-way surface mounted speaker
The elegant design allows the FI-SMS4
to be used for any installations and environment, keeping the same high quality sound throughout.
The FI-SMS4, made of ABS with a front metal grille, utilizes a compact two-
way system (4” woofer, 1” tweeter) guaranteeing high performances, wide dynamics, high fidelity sound reproduction and high voice intelligibility.
Multi-position, C-shaped mounting bracket and rugged construction provide optimum installation flexibility and assurance of long-term service.
Its power tap selector makes it suitable for high (70V/100V) voltage line and low impedance (8Ω). This ceiling speaker
is designed to offer an economic and professional solution to contractors.
- Two-way speaker with rich sonic character
- Wide and consistent coverage
- Suitable for high (70/100 V) voltage line and low impedance (8Ω) installations
- Contemporary, high-design appearance
- High fidelity sound character with broad frequency response of 90 Hz - 20 kHz.
- High quality speaker enclosures made of strong ABS material
- Heavy-duty C-bracket for mounting included
- Easy installation
- The FI-SMS4 is an excellent choice for a wide variety of applications, including retail stores, restaurants, health clubs, theme parks, educational facilities, hospitality, music cafes, leisure venues, and anywhere where a top quality high-output indoor/ outdoor foreground/ background music
(and/or paging) speaker is required.
|Frequency response||90 -20 KHz|
|Sensitivity||89dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter|
|Power Handling||20 W|
|Power taps||20W/10W/5W/2,5W & 8Ω|
|Line input||100 V / 70 V|
|Dimension (L x W x H) (mm)||130*125*210|
|Grille||Powder Coated AL Mesh|
|Component (L.Speaker)||4» PP Woofer|
|Component (H.Speaker)||1» PEI|
|Unit Weight||2.1 Kg|
|Woofer Speaker Specification|
|Voice Coil Size||ø 0.15*2Layer|
|Magnet||Ferrite (416g) ø 80*ø 32*15(Y30)|
|Net Weight||685 g|