Mini self-powered and full range speaker - 8"
The FROG-IS FP8 is the first choice for demanding musicians and DJs who work in loud environments.
A multi-purpose speaker system, fully equipped to serve as a main PA, a stage monitor,
a distributed audio system and also other applications.
The FP8 delivers punchy, assertive sound. Its integrated dual channel Class D amplifier (200 Watts) provides high performance and very high sound pressure levels with an exceedingly dynamic, tight and clean response.
Loaded with top quality speakers, it provides premium audio performance with maximum reliability and minimum power compression that is easy to install.
A strong-built and robust construction designed to handle high loads, rendering lead vocals, guitars, electronic instruments, and playback tracks with power and authority, easily delivering sound across medium-to-longer distances.
The FP8 features provide musicians and audiences with an excellent acoustic experience, even on the most demanding stages.
- High-power 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Extremely Efficient 8’’ woofer driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Precise 1’’ compression driver for exceptional high- frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Rugged ABS box provides strength and manageability
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- Designed, engineered and tuned in Italy
- The FP8 is ideal for mobile and installed applications.
It is an excellent choice for a wide variety of applications, including retail stores, restaurants, health clubs, theme parks, educational facilities, hospitality, music cafes, leisure venues, and anywhere where a top quality high- output indoor/ outdoor foreground/ background music (and/or paging) speaker is required.
|Frequency range||65 Hz - 20 kHz (± 3 dB)|
|SPL 1W/1mt||97 dB|
|Maximum SPL||120 dB @ 1 m peak|
|Low Frequency||8" woofer|
|High Frequency||1" compression driver, horn loaded|
|Preamp and Processors|
|Input Sensitivity||Mic In: 8 mV|
|Input Sensitivity||Line In: 125 mV|
|Input Impedance||Mic In: 650 Ω unbalanced - 1.3 kΩ balanced|
|Input Impedance||Line In: 10 kΩ unbalanced - 19 kΩ balanced|
|Crossover||Frequency: 2.6 kHz Slope: 24 dB/octave|
|Speaker Protection||Thermal, Over-excursion|
|Music Equalization||+3 dB @ 75 Hz|
|Music Equalization||+3 dB @ 11 kHz|
|Music Equalization||Power ON, Signal, Limiter|
|Amplifier Power||LF: 150 W RMS|
|Amplifier Power||HF: 50 W RMS|
|Distortion||< 0.1% THD at rated power|
|Amplifier Protection||Thermal, Limiter, Short circuit
|Nominal voltage||100 / 240 ± 10%, 50/60 Hz with PFC 95|
|Operating range||125 Vac. / 195 – 250 Vac. (Selectable)|
|Mounting||Lockable 1-3/8" (35 mm) stand mount|
|Rigging Inserts||3 points, accepts M8 threaded hardware|
|Input Connector||1 XLR and 1/4" TRS balanced|
|Output Connector||1 XLR balanced|
|Net Weight||7.8 kg (17.20 lbs.)|
|Dimensions W/ H/ D||27 cm x 41 cm x 27 cm (10.63" x 16.14" x 10.63")|