Two-way ceiling speaker with Dante audio network
The ceiling speaker FI-CS6D is white, with an ABS housing and metal protecting grille.
The simple and discreet design and good reproduction of both speech and music enable it to fit perfectly into any architectural environment. The built-in Dante enables it to be connected to constant voltage lines with variable power.
The FI-CS6D is a ceiling speaker with separate woofer and tweeter. It provides high sound quality in your installation.
This ceiling speaker is designed to offer professional solution to contractors.
- Build-in Dante audio network protocol module
- Single-stage power conversion(DC-AC)
- Soft switching technology
- Bidirectional energy recovery technology
- Precise PSM(Phase Modulation) technology
- Two-way ceiling speaker for commercial audio applications
- Separate woofer and tweeter for excellent sound quality
- Full protection of the transformer
- Convenient magnetic front Grill
- Easy, fast and safe fastening system
- High resistant ABS housing that protects it from heat and ensure long lifetime
- Suitable for paging and background music applications
- The ceiling speaker is ideal for applications where excellent sound quality is needed for medium- volume music playback and paging, such as in music cafes, retail stores, airports, reception / waiting rooms, lounges, courtrooms, convention centers, hotels, educational facilities and more.
|89 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
|Maximum SPL (1W/1M)
|Audio transmission protocol
|Audio routing control
|natural convection cooling
|Hole for mounting(mm)
|ABS White RAL 9016
|Powder Coated Iron Mesh
|6" (PCK + PF) Woofer
|White RAL 9016
|58 x 55 x 28 cm