Dynamic super-cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
The FI-VOX-2 is a high-performance lead vocal microphone, specially designed for rough stage use.
Due to its extended high-frequency response and super-cardioid pick-up pattern, the FI-VOX-2 ensures vocal projection through high on-stage sound levels.
The microphone has a smooth, warm tonal response and full dynamic range. The presence boost ensures vocal clarity and projection.
The balanced frequency response maintains
signal quality when moving on and off axis during performance. The minimal proximity effect provides for consistently clear bass-end performance when singing closer to, or further from the microphone, providing greater on-stage freedom.
The super-cardioid pick-up pattern provides excellent feedback rejection. The rugged metal construction and internal damping isolates handling noise.
- Dynamic super-cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Extended high-frequency response
- Consistent sound quality at varying distances or when off axis
- High sound pressure handling capability
- Super-cardioid pickup pattern: Insulation from other on-stage signals
- Shock-mounted capsule provides excellent suppression of handling noise
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Humbucking coil
- Rugged metal body
- Powerful and rich in detail
- Excellent sound results guaranteed
- Package contents : 1 x FI-VOX-2, 1 x microphone clamp, 1 x pouch
- Dynamic super-cardioid vocal mic, which helps to reduce
spill and feedback. Ideal for presentations, conferences, choirs, rehearsal rooms, and stage. Easily eliminates ambient noise. Superb high frequency reproduction.
|35 –16,000 Hz
|Ø 45 x 182 mm
|Weight w/o cable