53 cm active Array (4 x 3.25") with Dante audio network
The FS4D Array features four 3.25’’ mid/high frequency drivers. The built-in Dante enables it to be connected to constant voltage lines with variable power.
FS4D Array delivers 120 degrees of horizontal coverage and 20 degrees vertical coverage.
The compact line array guarantees high performance in a unique and flexible design.
It is unbelievably easy to use and it delivers a perfect sound quality.
Sleek and lightweight, its shape has been designed specially for invisible audio installation
- Build-in Dante audio network protocol module
- Single-stage power conversion(DC-AC)
- Soft switching technology
- Bidirectional energy recovery technology
- Precise PSM(Phase Modulation) technology
- Discreet look for inconspicuous use
- Line array element configuration (4 x 3,25” speakers) offers exceptional sound coverage
- Compact speaker line array for school, church, conference, large hall, public area, airport and back ground music and more
- Delivers 120° of horizontal coverage and 20° vertical coverage with and a very long acoustic throw capacity
- IPX4 waterproof rating is good for indoor and outdoor installation
- Designed, engineered and tuned in Italy
- The FS4D array is ideal for installed applications
- A good solution for all sizes of for school, church, conference, large hall, public area, airport and back ground music and more
|89 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
|Maximum SPL (1W/1M)
|120W, 8 Ohm
|Audio transmission protocol
|Audio routing control
|Over current/over temperature/over load/short circuit
|Natural convection cooling
|Number of Drivers
|Dimensions (W x H x L)
|53cm x9.8cm x15.3cm